Thursday, April 03, 2008

The past weeks have been...

2 April 2008:
My follow-up with my specialist concluded that I will have to wait another year to monitor the 3 Fiffetes and 1 Cystie (yup she popped up out of nowhere this year). The irony was when my specialist asked, "How are you feeling today?", I told her with great honesty that I was feeling great (the regular pilates/yogas/aerobics did some good to my body) .

1 April 2008:
Speaking about re-thinking my position, I received an email from Dubai with a letter of offer. Now I'm really in a dilemma between work, family and studies...

31 March 2008:
My good old friend is back so that means its time to catch up real soon! Meanwhile, I just came back from Carousel at Royal Scotts on the Plaza... It was actually a sad occasion as we bid farewell to a dedicated HOD (she was a tad emotional prior to the dinner)... She would be missed. That means I need to re-think my position as I have a rather bad feeling about the near future...

29 March 2008:
I completed my test and interview for the MSc Information Studies and received a verbal confirmation about the recommendation to enrol me... During the interview, I realised that there was a total of 1500 applications of which 350 were shortlisted for the test and interview and ultimately only 150 would be enrolled * cross my fingers and toes*

21 March 2008:
In the morning of Good Friday, Muhammad Hairil Iqhwan was born without his father by his side... Stay tuned for further details about the second son of Norhisham Isnin.

20 March 2008:
Just came back from my corporate group networking night... Its been awhile since I played pool (was tempted to participate in the Karaoke session but my sensibility got the better of me, thank GOD!) .

14 March 2008:
After the cost-benefit analysis of the divisional retreat, I concluded that the lunch buffet at Kintamani was excellent and thought nothing much about the rest of the day... so you go figure that one out ;P

No comments: